YANG MING 40' HIGH CUBE containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side. JTC # 405039
N Scale 1:160, JTC # 405039 YANG MING 40' High Cube containers.
Yang Ming Marine Transport Corporation (Yang Ming) was established on December 28, 1972. is an ocean shipping company based in Keelung, Taiwan (ROC). This shipping line was founded in 1972, but has historical links through its merger with the China Merchants Steam Navigation Company, which dates back to the Qing Dynasty (1872–1995). The Yang Ming Group includes a logistics unit (Yes Logistics Corp. and Jing Ming Transport Co.), container terminals in Taiwan, Belgium, Netherlands and the USA, as well as stevedoring services (Port of Kaohsiung, Taiwan). Yang Ming's service scope covers over 70 nations with more than 170 service points.
About The Logo:
Yang Ming is a translation of the first two characters of our Chinese name, which is also the name of a well-known Chinese philosopher, 王陽明 (Wang Yang-ming, 1472-1529). The tenet of Wang’s philosophy is the linking of knowing and doing. In Chinese, 陽is the sun, 明is brightness, or integrity. Yang Ming embraces the philosophy of linking knowing to doing in performance.
The Yang Ming logo is designed using YM, the initials of its shortened name. Y shows the company’s ambition to reach the top in innovation, while M suggests it is widely open in dealing with partners and customers
The Red color implies Yang Ming's managing philosophy of sincere service.
The Grey color stands for Yang Ming's core values.
Teamwork-oriented: Grey is the mixture of black and white. It means successful work is done by the coordination and communication of mutual parties.
Innovative: Grey has the feeling of modern life and technology, which meet the spirit of innovation.
Integrity and Pragmatic: Grey is a neutral color, not shining but also not so ignorable. Grey is a reliable color that embodies the pragmatic goals of doing the job right the first time
- All New Tooling; -42- corrugated sides
- Seven different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate. See document HERE
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack retrofitted M-T and S-T brand containers on top.