1:160, N Scale North American prototype Chassis Series.
40' Chassis - Q4 2019. - FIRST RELEASE ARE NOW SOLD OUT , THEY ARE MULTIPACKS OF SIX (6) CONTAINERS IN ONE LARGE JEWEL BOX, 2 CONTAINERS OF THREE DIFFERENT PAINT SCHEMES. -TWO different 6-packs Available. These are value priced to help fill your initial Chassis needs.
STANDARD RELEASES WILL BE IN 2-PACKS PER SCHEME, U.N.O.
53' Chassis - Q2 -2020
20' Chassis - Q3 - 2020
Pre-produce samples above
45' & 48' Chassis - 2021
These are models of container chassis, used to haul containers to their final destination, and used in Rail transport. They are finely detailed, miniatures with scale frames and details, and detailed painting & printing.
- North American Prototype design with Gooseneck (except the 20') - all new Tooling.
- 20' & 40' have IBC 'PIN' holes for connection of containers compatible with the JTC standard.
- metal plates built in to attract to container magnets (JTC standard).
- precise printing as per prototype.
- 10 Lug wheel hubs.
- Comes with 'Up' and 'Down' landing gear parts.
- Mud-flaps, simulated air system detail.
- 22+- hand assembled part connections.