NEW BODY STYLE - 40' Smooth-side standard height (8"6") containers.
In service from the late 1960's into the 2000's, these 40' standard height Smooth-side containers wore a variety of schemes. 40’ Standard height Containers with IBC connecting pins AND our Magnetic connection system.
- All New Standard Height Tooling; Smooth-side corrugated containers.
- Multiple door end, front end and roof configurations.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations.
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plates.
- Detailed printing as per photographs.
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.
Modeling the 1960's-1980's just got a bit easier ........