MATSON mixed scheme (6 Pack) - 40' High cube with magnets. JTC # 405195
MATSON - JTC # 405195 40' High Cube. Scheme variations are two large logos in blue, two large logos in black, and two vertical logos in black.
MATU 245040-3, 245041-9, 246227-1, 246231-7, 252254-5, 252373-1
Matson, Inc. is a U.S. owned and operated transportation services company founded in 1882. Matson, Inc.'s subsidiary Matson Navigation Company provides ocean shipping services across the Pacific to Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Micronesia, the South Pacific, China and Japan
- All New Tooling; -42- corrugated sides
- Seven different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate. See document HERE
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.