SITRA 20' Standard Tank Container (Full wrap around walkway) 205246 SOLD OUT
SITRA 20' Standard Tank Container (Full wrap around walkway) 205246
These are also finely detailed, delicate miniatures with scales frames and details. Rules for Tank container transport provides for transport in the bottom of well cars, and on flatcars. If the tank container has hazardous liquid it should Not have another container stacked on top of it (look for Hazard label). If non-hazardous, other containers can be stacked on top. Tank containers do not ship double stacked in the Top position.
- IBC 'PIN' and holes for stacking
- multiple walkway configurations to match prototypes
- etched metal end ladder
- when required - mechanical unit (Heat / Cool) and Placard/Tool box as per prototype picture.
- precise printing as per prototype
- these do not have a magnet on bottom, as they do not ship stacked on top of another container.
The Sitra Group began on 31 March 1962 when Robert Saelens founded Saelens Inter Transport in Geluveld at Zonnebeke. At Sitra we specialize in the transportation and logistics of food products in all their forms. Our customers include producers and consumers of chocolate, sugar, starch, yeast, salt, gluten, flour. As well as the industry for dairy, meat, industrial bakeries, oils, frozen foods, fruits and vegetables.
In 2015 the Sitra Group agreed to sell of all its bulk liquid chemical activities to Den Hartogh Logistics, and concentrate on Food Stuffs.