NileDutch 40' HIGH CUBE containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side. JTC# 405060
N Scale 1:160, 405060 NileDutch 40' HIGH CUBE containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side. NIDU.
Chris Wilson Photo.
With 40 years of experience in the market, NileDutch is one of the leading shipping companies along the West African coast. Headquartered in Rotterdam, NileDutch is present in 85 locations across the world and has 16 offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, France, UK, Singapore, China, Angola, Congo and Cameroon. The company also brings with it 7 liner services, around 35,000 TEU of transport capacity, and a container fleet with a capacity of around 80,000 TEU. https://www.niledutch.com/
08 Jul 2021
Hapag-Lloyd acquires Africa carrier NileDutch.
• Deal approved by worldwide antitrust authorities and completed between the parties
• Acquisition supports Hapag-Lloyd’s strategy to grow in Africa
Today, Hapag-Lloyd successfully closed the acquisition of the Dutch container shipping company Nile Dutch Investments B.V. (NileDutch). After signing a sales and purchase agreement in March, Hapag-Lloyd has now formally acquired all shares of the company after all responsible antitrust authorities had approved the transaction.
- All New Tooling; -42- corrugated sides
- Seven different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top