MCC Transport 40' HIGH CUBE containers, Corrugated-side. JTC# 405115
N Scale 1:160, 405115 MCC TRANSPORT 40' High Cube containers.
MCC History Timeline:
1993 - MCC Transport became a new subsidiary of Maersk.
Maersk Line, in 2018 confirmed it would wrap its three intra-regional brands, MCC Transport, Seago and Sealand, into one operating unit.
Maersk said the new entity, branded Sealand – A Maersk Company, would continue to operate independently and the three teams in three locations, Singapore, Copenhagen and Miami respectively, would remain unchanged.
- All New Tooling; -42- corrugated sides
- Seven different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack Atlas, M-T and S-T brand containers on top.