LAABS 20' Standard Tank Container (full wrap around walkway) 205236 SOLD OUT
LAABS 20' Standard Tank Container (full wrap around walkway) JTC# 205236
Laabs GmbH, Spedition, (Hildesheim, Germandy), which was founded in 1945, has specialized in the transportation of dark liquid goods for the food industry since 1968 and was taken over by Imperial Logistics International in 2007. In 2017, The Berlin-based Boettger Group acquired Laabs GmbH, Spedition, from Imperial Logistics International. Laabs, will remain a separate brand,
These are also finely detailed, delicate miniatures with scales frames and details. Rules for Tank container transport provides for transport in the bottom of well cars, and on flatcars. If the tank container has hazardous liquid it should Not have another container stacked on top of it (look for Hazard label). If non-hazardous, other containers can be stacked on top. Tank containers do not ship double stacked in the Top position.
- IBC 'PIN' and holes for stacking
- multiple walkway configurations to match prototypes
- etched metal end ladder
- when required - mechanical unit (Heat / Cool) and Placard/Tool box as per prototype picture.
- precise printing as per prototype
- these do not have a magnet on bottom, as they do not ship stacked on top of another container.