JTC MODEL TRAINS
K-LINE 40' HIGH CUBE containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side. JTC # 405011 SOLD OUT
Regular price $29.95
N Scale 1:160, JTC # 405011 K-LINE 40' High Cube containers. SET # 1
Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha, Ltd. is a Japanese transportation company. It is the fourteenth largest container transportation and shipping company in the world. In 2017, K Line, Nippon Yusen (NYK) and Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MOL) announced that they would merge and jointly operate their global container shipping services as Ocean Network Express (ONE).
- All New Tooling; -42- corrugated sides
- Seven different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate. See document HERE /Added 2 more door types - Now 9 Total door styles for the 40' HC container.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.