HMM, MIX PACK 40' HIGH CUBE containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side. JTC# 405805
N Scale 1:160, 405805 HMM, MIX PACK - 40' High Cube containers.
405135-B HMMU and 405133-A KOCU
HMM announced that the company has decided to stop using the name ‘Hyundai Merchant Marine’ as its official corporate name and brand, starting on 1 April 2020.
The name ‘Hyundai Merchant Marine’ has been used for 37 years since the company changed its name from the ‘Asia Merchant Marine’ in 1983.
‘HMM’, the new official name, has been widely known as the acronym for ‘Hyundai Merchant Marine’ to date. However, for the record, ‘HMM’ itself becomes the sole corporate name and brand to represent the company, not standing for ‘Hyundai Merchant Marine’. THESE ARE POST - APRIL 2020 CONTAINER SCHEMES.
- All New Tooling; -42- corrugated sides
- Seven different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top