HMM ( blue on Orange 3-Wave logo) – 40' HIGH CUBE containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side. JTC # 405077
N Scale 1:160, 405077 HMM (2019 blue on Orange 3-Wave logo) – 40' High Cube containers. HMM= HYUNDAI MERCHANT MARINE. 3 Wave logo.
9-22-2017 - Hyundai Merchant Marine has begun to change its logo from HYUNDAI to HMM (Hyundai Merchant Marine), with this 3-Wave 2017 logo.
This is a follow-up measure following the policy of emphasizing its own brand as the largest shareholder changed from Hyundai Group to Korea Development Bank in August.
Hyundai Merchant Marine announced on the 22nd that it will change the logo engraved on the exterior of the newly produced container box to the English company name 'HMM'.
Hyundai Merchant Marine plans to use the HMM logo on new vessels as well as containers.
in 2019 another New Logo was introduced, the SHIP front logo:
Look for models from JTC soon with this logo.
- All New Tooling; -42- corrugated sides
- Seven different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate. See document HERE /Added 2 more door types - Now 9 Total door styles for the 40' HC container.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.