Hatsu Marine 40' HIGH CUBE containers, Corrugated-side. JTC# 405141
N Scale 1:160, 405141 HATSU MARINE 40' High Cube containers.
In January of 2002, Taiwan's Evergreen Group launched a new global container line, based in the United Kingdom. Hatsu Marine Ltd.
The new U.K.-flag shipping line was created in recognition of the increasing importance of the European Union as a market, according to Slin Yeh, the president of HML.
Creating the U.K.-flag container line will allow Hatsu to take advantage of a new, more favorable tonnage tax designed to rebuild Britain's merchant marine fleet. It also will require the company to meet strict British operating and training standards. "Hatsu Marine will meet the requirements for inclusion within the U.K. tonnage tax regime. This includes flying the Red Ensign and training a significant number of cadets on our vessels,"
In partnership with its sister company, Evergreen Marine, and Italy's Lloyd Triestino di Navigazione, Hatsu offers a global container network through a slot sharing agreement on various services linking Europe, Asia and North America.
- All New Tooling; -42- corrugated sides
- Seven different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack Atlas, M-T and S-T brand containers on top.