HAPAG LlOYD (SNCH Certified Label)- JTC # 405164 40' High Cube with stacking system. JTC# 405164
HAPAG LlOYD (lg logo)- JTC # 405164 40' High Cube with stacking system, JTC# 405164
Hapag-Lloyd AG is a German international shipping and container transportation company. It is currently the world's fifth largest container carrier in terms of vessel capacity. The company was formed in 1970 by the merger of two German transportation/maritime companies, Hamburg-American Line (HAPAG), which dated from 1847, and Norddeutscher Lloyd (NDL) or North German Lloyd (NGL), which was formed in 1857.
- All New Tooling; -42- corrugated sides
- Seven different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate. See document HERE
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.