HAPAG LlOYD (Faded scheme) set #2, High Cube corrugated side steel containers. JTC # 405184
N 1:160 scale 405184 HAPAG LlOYD (small logo), HLXU Faded paint & door labels ;HAPAG LlOYD (Faded scheme)
Hapag Lloyd containers have some interesting fading, particularly some of the labels used on doors faded in unique ways and colors. JTC will produce several of these to mix the variety of H-L containers, as per prototype.
Hapag-Lloyd AG is a German international shipping and container transportation company. It is currently the world's fifth largest container carrier in terms of vessel capacity. The company was formed in 1970 by the merger of two German transportation/maritime companies, Hamburg-American Line (HAPAG), which dated from 1847, and Norddeutscher Lloyd (NDL) or North German Lloyd (NGL), which was formed in 1857.
Since its formation, Hapag-Lloyd has seen changes among its shareholders and has also undergone a number of mergers with other companies. For instance, Hapag-Lloyd was completely acquired by, and became a subsidiary of TUI AG (Hanover) in 1998. This major event was followed by TUI selling a majority stake of Hapag-Lloyd to private investors in Hamburg in 2009 and further sales in 2012.
Other important events in the company's history include Hapag-Lloyd's acquisition of CP Ships in 2005 as well as Hapag-Lloyd's merger with the container business of CSAV in 2014, and United Arab Shipping Company in 2017.
- All New 40'Standard Height Tooling; Steel 'wave' or 'beveled' style corrugated containers.
- Multiple door end, front end and roof configurations.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations.
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate.
- Detailed printing as per photographs.
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and all Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.