GELCO 40' Standard height (8'6") 3-P-42-P-3 Panel side square corrugations containers. JTC # 405604
N Scale 1:160, JTC # 405604 GELCO 40' Standard height (8'6") 3-P-42-P-3 Panel side square corrugations containers.
GELCO Founded in 1957. Purchased Transport International Pool (Container leasing) in 1975. Acquired CTI in 1979. in December 1987, GE Capital Service, a unit of Fairfield, Connecticut-based General Electric, bought Gelco Corporation.
- All New Standard Height Tooling; 3-P-42-P-3 Panel side square corrugations containers.
- Multiple door end, front end and roof configurations.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations.
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plates.
- Detailed printing as per photographs.
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.