CMA CGM (2017 New Logo) 40' HIGH CUBE containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side. JTC# 405066
N Scale 1:160, 405066 CMA CGM 40' High Cube containers. (2017 eco container bamboo flooring scheme).
CMA CGM is a French container transportation and shipping company. It is a leading worldwide shipping group, using 200 shipping routes between 420 ports in 150 different countries. Its headquarters are in Marseille, and its North American headquarters are in Norfolk, Virginia, United States.
The name is an acronym, which, spelled out, would translate as "Maritime Freighting Company - General Maritime Company". CMA CGM own several other shipping lines, including NOL Neptune Orient Lines, and APL.
- All New Tooling; -42- corrugated sides
- Seven different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top