CCNI 40' HIGH CUBE containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side. JTC # 405006
N Scale 1:160, JTC # 405006 CCNI 40' High Cube containers.
CCNI is an international company dedicated, since 1930, to the transport of goods by sea, with presence in four continents. As an agile and flexible shipping line, with a worldwide growth and expansion strategy, it has created a powerful transport network, with leadership at a local level as well as in Latin America, Asia, Europe and Africa.
As of March 2015, Hamburg Süd has taken over the container liner activities of Compañía Chilena de Navegación Interoceánica S.A. (CCNI). The Sale and Purchase Agreement was signed by Hamburg Süd and CCNI on 14 February 2015.
Hamburg Süd will continue to operate the CCNI container liner business under the well-established brand name on the main trade routes between the West coast of South America, Asia, Europe and North America respectively.
- All New Tooling; -42- corrugated sides
- Seven different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate. See document HERE
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.