CAPITAL 20' Standard Tank Container (1/2 Length 3/4 width) 205242 SOLD OUT
CAPITAL 20' Standard Tank Container (1/2 Length 3/4 width) 205242
Founded as Capital Lease Limited in 1997. Capital Intermodal is a market leader in the supply and financing of a wide range of special containers and associated container equipment. This includes:
Global dry freight "marine" specials with ISO specifications for international transport used by Intercontinental Shipping Lines, Transport Companies, Shippers and Logistics Specialists for example Flat Racks, Open Tops, Side Doors, Bulkers, Bitumen Carriers, Lubricant Transporter, Tank Containers, Car Carrying Containers
Regional specials for intermodal transport in USA, Australia and Europe
These are also finely detailed, delicate miniatures with scales frames and details. Rules for Tank container transport provides for transport in the bottom of well cars, and on flatcars. If the tank container has hazardous liquid it should Not have another container stacked on top of it (look for Hazard label). If non-hazardous, other containers can be stacked on top. Tank containers do not ship double stacked in the Top position.
- IBC 'PIN' and holes for stacking
- multiple walkway configurations to match prototypes
- etched metal end ladder
- when required - mechanical unit (Heat / Cool) and Placard/Tool box as per prototype picture.
- precise printing as per prototype
- these do not have a magnet on bottom, as they do not ship stacked on top of another container.