JTC MODEL TRAINS
CAI Interasia 40' HIGH CUBE containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side. JTC# 405007
Regular price $29.95
N Scale 1:160, 405007 CAI INTERASIA 40' High Cube containers.CAI is a global transportation company offering intermodal container leasing and sales, rail leasing and operations, and global logistics services. Established in 1989 and headquartered in San Francisco, CAI has grown into a leading expert in intermodal transportation, international shipping, and container sales and leasing. With offices around the world and a broad network of agents, depots, and carriers, CAI serves hundreds of the world's leading shipping lines, shippers, and logistics users. Most 40' containers are owned by non-U. S. companies like Maersk, MSC and CMA CGM. The only U.S. 40-foot container companies are leasing companies like Textainer, Triton, Beacon, and CAI. This scheme represent a CAI lease to 'Interasia' - Interasia was founded in Tokyo, Japan in 1967. The company has since been focused on providing a dependable network of ocean container shipping services throughout Asia. Interasia was at the forefront of the shipping industry’s move towards containerization in the late 1960s and the company is proud to be one of the longest-operating container shipping carriers in the region..
- All New Tooling; -42- corrugated sides
- Seven different door variations available - See document HERE.
- IBC(connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system
- Detailed printing per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.
- EXPECTED JUNE 2018.