BEACON LEASING 40' HIGH CUBE containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side. JTC# 405013
N Scale 1:160, 405013 BEACON LEASING 40' High Cube containers.
Beacon Intermodal Leasing, LLC is an industry leading lessor of intermodal cargo containers.
Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, Beacon Intermodal Leasing, LLC (“Beacon”) is a full-service container leasing company serving the international shipping industry. Beacon offers 20’ & 40' standard and 40’ high cube designs. Beacon’s refrigerated fleet consists primarily of 20’ standard and 40’ high-cube refrigerated containers.
- All New Tooling; -42- corrugated sides
- Seven different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack Atlas, M-T and S-T brand containers on top.