STOLT 20' Standard Tank Container (1/2 length 3/4 walkway) 205207 SOLD OUT
STOLT 20' Standard Tank Container (1/2 length 3/4 walkway) 205207.
These are also finely detailed, delicate miniatures with scales frames and details. Rules for Tank container transport provides for transport in the bottom of well cars, and on flatcars. If the tank container has hazardous liquid it should Not have another container stacked on top of it (look for Hazard label). If non-hazardous, other containers can be stacked on top. Tank containers do not ship double stacked in the Top position.
- IBC 'PIN' and holes for stacking
- multiple walkway configurations to match prototypes
- etched metal end ladder
- when required - mechanical unit (Heat / Cool) and Placard/Tool box as per prototype picture.
- precise printing as per prototype
- these do not have a magnet on bottom, as they do not ship stacked on top of another container.
STC's global fleet of more than 35,000 tank containers is by far the world's largest, including the largest chemical and food-grade fleets, plus specialized tank containers for aggressive or high purity products, compressed gases and cryogenic cargos. With more than 34 years of experience, Stolt Tank Containers’ focus on continuous innovation helps customers better manage their supply chains, minimize costs and increase efficiency. Stolt Tank Containers’ global network has 26 offices.