TAL '50 Years' 40' HIGH CUBE containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side. JTC # 405001
N Scale 1:160, JTC # 405001 TAL 40' High Cube containers.
TAL International Group, Inc. was set up in 1963 and now is based in Purchase, New York, marketing on intermodal freight equipment leasing and maritime container management services. There are two segments in the company, Equipment Leasing and Equipment Trading. TAL International owns 17 offices in 11 countries and about 230 third party container facilities in 40 countries. As of December 31, 2013, the company’s fleet included 2 million TEU containers, open tops, flat racks, generator sets and chassis. In July 2016 the company merged with Triton Container International to form Triton International, the largest container leasing company with a market share of 26%.
- All New Tooling; -42- corrugated sides
- Seven different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate. See document HERE
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.