MAERSK 40' HIGH CUBE containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side. JTC # 405163
N Scale 1:160, JTC # 405163 MAERSK 40' High Cube containers. March 2022 release.
JTC 405163 is schemed in the large MAERSK name and logo and MRKU owner codes. JTC’s Maersk containers are varied and feature prototypical schemes from photographs. Even if the sides have the same schemes the owner codes and door lettering may be different, as per prototype photos.
MAERSK, is a Danish business conglomerate with activities in the transport, logistics and energy sectors. Maersk has been the largest container ship and supply vessel operator in the world since 1996. The company is based in Denmark, with subsidiaries and offices across 130 countries
The largest operating unit in A.P. Moller–Maersk by revenue and staff , is Maersk Line (Containers). Maersk Line containers are seen all over the world.
- All New Tooling; -42- corrugated sides
- Seven different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate. See document HERE
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.