GESEACO 40' HIGH CUBE containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side. JTC # 405040
N Scale 1:160, JTC # 405040 GESEACO 40' High Cube containers.
GESEACO units are seen in several shades of blue, for this release we have chosen a commonly seen version. We d plan to make other versions in darker shades of blue and different logo sizes as per prototype. These containers feature a solid row of 'caution' stripes on both ends, not commonly seen..
In 2011, GE SeaCo was the fifth largest player in the global marine container leasing industry. In August 2011, HNA agreed to acquire GE SeaCo, and adopted the name SEACO. Containers continue to carry the GESEACO scheme while ownership has transferred to HNA owned SEACO.
Established in 1998 as a joint venture between General Electric Capital Corporation and Sea Containers Ltd, GE SeaCo has operated as a stand-alone business registered in Barbados with 13 operating, sales and support offices worldwide. Its head office is in Singapore and has representatives in more than 80 countries.
- All New Tooling; -42- corrugated sides
- Seven different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate. See document HERE
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.
- *Prototype picture from Joe Rogers, via rrpicturesarchive.net.