BEACON / GCL 40' HIGH CUBE containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side. JTC# 405032
N Scale 1:160, 405032 BEACON / GCL 40' High Cube containers.
Beacon Intermodal Leasing, LLC is an industry leading lessor of intermodal cargo containers. Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, Beacon Intermodal Leasing, LLC (“Beacon”) is a full-service container leasing company serving the international shipping industry. Beacon offers 20’ & 40' standard and 40’ high cube designs. Beacon’s refrigerated fleet consists primarily of 20’ standard and 40’ high-cube refrigerated containers.
GCL - Grand China Logistics Holdings Co. Ltd. provides logistics services in China. The company offers integrated logistics services, including container shipping, bulk cargo shipping, oil tanker shipping, offshore heavy transportation, feeder transport and barge, air cargo transport, and logistic information services, as well as dry bulk, liquid cargo, and special cargo services. Grand China Logistics Holdings Co. Ltd. was formerly known as Yangtze River Logistics Co. Ltd. and changed its name to Grand China Logistics Holdings Co. Ltd in July 2007. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Shanghai, China. Grand China Logistics Holdings Co. Ltd operates as a subsidiary of HNA Group Limited. Grand China (Grand China Logistics (GCL)) operates 10 container ships with total TEU of 14600
- All New Tooling; -42- corrugated sides
- Seven different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack Atlas, M-T and S-T brand containers on top.