"VS" Missouri Pacific "Buzzsaw" 48' HC 3-42-3 corrugated containers with Magnetic system, JTC # 485029
N Scale 1:160, JTC # 485029 Missouri Pacific "Buzzsaw" 48' High Cube containers. 3-42-3 corrugated sides.
MPTU 482901 & APHU 482906
Visionary Series (VS) N scale 1:160 is not a new concept to the industry. We want to give modelers the opportunity to have unique models pieces that will be worth talking about in addition to our regular prototype models of shipping and transport companies. This will also open the door for those famous model railroads people admire, talk about and want to have a little piece of history for their own layout or collection.
The extensive amount of research that goes into producing our prototype products usually uncovers years of history and images that will be used to help develop the VS product line. We have built our infrastructure of molds to allow for maximum variation to the market and to cover many time frames with these customized products.
Many considerations will be made to make our product look as if it belonged in your modeling world era. Container types, doors, roofs, sides, pantone colors, specific markings, etc. will be utilized to help us achieve a product that could have been realistically available in a past or present timeframe. However, some products will be produced that will allow our graphic artists to work with some perimeters to achieve a totally unique product. Special schemes for shows such as the Gateway2020 would also fall under this product line. And, we have been in contact with some popular model railroad's owners to develop a product that fits their Freelanced model railroad, and that many other ‘Freelancers’ would appreciate owning. These will be one-of-a-kind collectibles and production quantities will be limited. Maybe you have your own ‘Freelance’ railroad line that needs container service!
The Visionary Series will initially be sold directly through JTC's website. There will be a collection page with additional information as we continue to grow this product line. We will distribute to our national distributors or direct dealers upon their request. Our production will be limited so get them while they are hot and in stock!
If you or someone you know has a large following of their personal ‘Freelance’ line, please share this with them and send them our way as we would like to work with them. This series will also open the door for any clubs or business that would like a special run with custom artwork. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org and have VS or Visionary Series in the subject line.
- All New Tooling; 3-42-3 corrugated sides
- 'APL2' Body style WITH 'IBC' connecting casting at the 40' and 48' locations. Doors and fronts tooled to match prototype photos.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO 40' locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: magnets bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.