"VS" USMC (FMF) Fleet Marine Forces Storage container-Olive, MILITARY SERIES 20' Std. height (SINGLE) container with Magnetic system, JTC-205706
N Scale 1:160, JTC-205706 - USMC (FMF) Fleet Marine Forces Storage container, Olive green. 20’ Std. height containers. Individually packed.
The United States Fleet Marine Forces (FMF) are combined general- and special purpose forces within the United States Department of the Navy that perform
offensive amphibious or expeditionary warfare and defensive maritime
employment. The Fleet Marine Forces (FMF) consists of Marine Corps' operating forces components that constitute the Fleet Marine Forces on the Pacific and Atlantic coasts, or within its "designate(s)". While the FMF is a Marine Corps organization, the FMF is a type command under the operational control of
Navy fleet commanders. Fleet Marine Force, Pacific (FMF-PAC) has headquarters
in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Model Features; All New Tooling; corrugated sides
- Single packaged container
- Eight different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 1-magnet bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs or Based on prototype style.
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; JTC 48' & 53' containers, Atlas 40' & 45'containers, and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.