"VS" USMC - FLEET MAINTENANCE FORCES - PAC (desert sand color) - Freelanced ; one-20' DDSV Std. height container . JTC# 205704
N Scale 1:160 - 205704 FLEET MAINTENANCE FORCES - PAC (desert sand color) - FLEET MARINE FORCES- USMC 092010 7- Freelance Chemical storage ; MILITARY SERIES one-20' DDSV Std. height container . JTC# 205704 - SINGLE UNIT PACKAGE.
The United States Fleet Marine Forces (FMF) are combined general- and special purpose forces within the United States Department of the Navy that perform
offensive amphibious or expeditionary warfare and defensive maritime
employment. The Fleet Marine Forces (FMF) consists of Marine Corps' operating forces components that constitute the Fleet Marine Forces on the Pacific and Atlantic coasts, or within its "designate(s)". While the FMF is a Marine Corps organization, the FMF is a type command under the operational control of
Navy fleet commanders. Fleet Marine Force, Pacific (FMF-PAC) has headquarters
in Honolulu, Hawaii.
This Special Unit is a Freelance design featuring all new Tooling for the 20' std. dry Placard/Vented container, and Special paint.
20' Std. Model Features; All New Tooling to match a prototype style ; corrugated side with vents, New Type doors, at both ends.
- New Tooling for side with Sign placards and vents, and a New Door type.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 1-magnet bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- The IBC pins Mate with ALL JTC containers, and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.
SINGLE UNIT PACKAGING