US LINES - JTC # 405507 40' Standard height (8'6") corrugated PANEL side steel containers
US LINES - USLU - JTC # 405507 40' Standard height (8'6") corrugated PANEL side steel containers; Sides are the corrugated 'wave' pattern with a 2-P-36-P-2 arrangement.
US LINES operated as a container ship lines from 1969 until bankruptcy in 1986. They were a major shipping line during this time. After bankruptcy many containers were sold and patched/ re-marked.
OCTOBER 2020 - NEW BODY STYLE - The 40' Standard height (8.6") corrugated side WITH PANELS steel containers; Available with multiple door and front variants. These Steel containers span from late 1970's to in service into the 2010s, and have been another workhorse of the trade for many years.
- All New 40'Standard Height Tooling; Steel 'wave' or 'beveled' style corrugated containers.
- Multiple door end, front end and roof configurations.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations.
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate.
- Detailed printing as per photographs.
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and all Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.