UPS 53' HIGH CUBE 8-55-8 corrugated containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side. JTC # 537016
N Scale 1:160, JTC # 537016 UPS 53' High Cube containers. 8-55-8 corrugated sides.
United Parcel Service (stylized as ups) is an American multinational package delivery and supply chain management company.
Along with the central package delivery operation, the UPS brand name (in a fashion similar to that of competitor FedEx) is used to denote many of its divisions and subsidiaries, including its cargo airline (UPS Airlines), freight-based trucking operation (UPS Freight, formerly Overnite Transportation), and its delivery drone airline (UPS Flight Forward).The global logistics company is headquartered in the U.S. city of Sandy Springs, Georgia, which is a part of the Greater Atlanta metropolitan area.
The story of UPS, the world's largest package delivery company, began more than a century ago with a $100 loan to jumpstart a tiny messenger service. How we evolved into a multi-billion-dollar global corporation reflects the history of modern transportation, international commerce, logistics and financial services. Today, UPS is customer first, people led, innovation driven. It’s powered by more than 495,000 employees connecting more than 220 nations and territories across roads, rails, air, and ocean. Tomorrow, UPS will continue to lead the industry and connect the world, with a commitment to quality service and environmental sustainability.
In 2005 UPS acquired Overnite Transportation (Trucking) for $1.25 billion.
- All New 8-55-8 container series with scheme specific tooling for placard placements on the sides, doors and front. Includes doc box and GPS unit when appropriate.
- Multiple door end, front end and roof configurations.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations.
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate.
- Detailed printing as per photographs.
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and all Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.