United Shippers(2) & COFC LOGISTICS(1) 53' HIGH CUBE 8-55-8 (3-pack) corrugated containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side. JTC # 537120
N Scale 1:160, JTC # 537120 United Shippers & COFC LOGISTICS 8-55-8 (3-pack) corrugated sides. 53' High Cube containers. These three packs consist of two United Shipper containers and one COFC container with new white data lettering.
USIU 150786, 150870, AND CFQU 319038
UNITED SHIPPERS is an asset-based carrier headquartered in Chicago Illinois and an additional terminal in Portland, OR. We have authority to operate throughout the 48 states. Intermodal - Working alongside your company we can develop a plan based on the use of intermodal services. We work closely with Union Pacific and BNSF to provide you an alternative to shipping your freight. We are able to provide you with the however many containers you may need to ship your freight and we will handle all the logistics of getting your freight moving. FIRST TIME SCHEME.
COFC Logistics offers a 53′ intermodal service exclusively to the intermodal intermediary market. COFC offers its customers transactional pricing and availability, an opportunity to manage their own fleet and no peak season surcharges on long-term, committed volumes. COFC currently has a fleet of 2,000+ new and used containers. This is a NEW scheme with WHITE data lettering.
- All New 8-55-8 container series with scheme specific tooling for placard placements on the sides, doors and front. Includes doc box and GPS unit when appropriate.
- Multiple door end, front end and roof configurations.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations.
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate.
- Detailed printing as per photographs.
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and all Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.