TRITON JTC # 405317 40' Standard height (8'6") corrugated side steel containers
TRITON (TTNU) JTC # 405317 40' Standard height (8'6") corrugated side steel containers;
Triton International Limited
"We are the world's largest and most efficient intermodal container leasing company. Our extensive global operating infrastructure enables us to deliver unrivaled container supply capabilities to our customers".
Through its global network of 23 offices in 16 countries, Triton offers its customers access to its containers through approximately 400 third-party owned container depot facilities across 45 countries.
MAY 2020 - NEW BODY STYLE - The 40' Standard height (8.6") corrugated side steel containers; Available with multiple door and front variants. These Steel containers span from late 1970's to in service Today(2020), and have been the workhorse of the trade for many years.
- All New 40'Standard Height Tooling; Steel 'wave' or 'beveled' style corrugated containers.
- Multiple door end, front end and roof configurations.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations.
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate.
- Detailed printing as per photographs.
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and all Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.