TransOcean (ex-US Lines) 40' Standard height (8'6") 2-P-44-P-2 Panel side standard wave corrugations containers. JTC # 405524
N Scale 1:160, JTC # 405524 TransOcean (ex-US Lines) Standard height (8'6") 2-P-44-P-2 Panel side standard wave corrugations containers.
Trans Ocean Leasing was a U.S. container leasing company founded in 1973, and its' containers were seen around the world. It was acquired by Transamerica (container leasing) in 1996, and included with the Transamerica Sale to TAL. TAL merged with TRITON in 2016. So, TOL containers are now managed by Triton. Transocean containers had been a very common sight on US rails for many years.
In June 1988 Trans Ocean acquired 500 flexitanks through a U.K.-based subsidiary. Flexitanks are rubber bladders that fit inside conventional 20-foot containers allowing them to transport non- hazardous liquids.
- All New Standard Height Tooling; 2-P-44-P-2 Panel side standard wave corrugations containers.
- Multiple door end, front end and roof configurations.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations.
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plates.
- Detailed printing as per photographs.
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.