TRANS OCEAN - 20' Std. height containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side. JTC-205327
N Scale 1:160, JTC-205327 TRANSOCEAN 20’ Std. height containers.
TransOcean Leasing was a U.S. container leasing company founded in 1973, and its' containers were seen around the world. It was acquired by Transamerica (container leasing) in 1996, and included with the Transamerica Sale to TAL. TAL merged with TRITON in 2016. So, TOL containers are now managed by Triton. Transocean containers had been a very common sight on US rails for many years.
TRANS OCEAN LEASING managed the containers of TOUAX, starting in 1975, for a number of Years.
- All New Tooling; corrugated sides
- Eight different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 1-magnet bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; JTC 48' & 53' containers, Atlas 40' & 45'containers, and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.