TEX (Kien Hung Lease) 20' Std. height containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side. JTC-205335
N Scale 1:160, JTC-205335 TEX (Kien Hung lease) 20’ Std. height containers. EXPECTED IN STOCK 12-27-18.
Operating since 1979, Textainer is one of the world’s largest intermodal container lessors with more than 3 million twenty-foot equivalent units (TEU) in our owned and managed fleet.
We supply standard dry freight, specialized, and refrigerated containers to more than 300 global customers, including all of the world’s leading shipping lines. Additionally, we lease tank containers through our relationship with Trifleet Leasing. Textainer is proud to serve as the primary supplier to the U.S. Military.
- Corporate Headquarters are located in Hamilton, Bermuda
- Administrative Office located in San Francisco, CA U.S.A.
Our company also leads the resale industry, having secured our status as one of the largest sellers of used containers. Over 1,400 customers call upon Textainer yearly to purchase more than 130,000 units.
The Textainer team operates through a network of 14 offices and 500 depots covering all time zones. We have 160 employees in major trading centers all over the world, dedicated to providing our customers with the highest standard of equipment and service. Four regional offices form the backbone of Textainer leasing, resale, and operations activities, serving locations across the globe:
- Cranford, N.J.: North, Central and South America
- London: Europe, the Mediterranean, the Middle East, India, and Africa
- Yokohama: Japan, Korea, and Taiwan.
- Singapore: Southeast Asia, China, and Australia.
- All New Tooling; corrugated sides
- Eight different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 1-magnet bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.