TAL (brown) 20' Std. height containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side. JTC-205322
N Scale 1:160, JTC-205322 TAL (brown) 20’ Std. height containers. NOVEMBER 2018 release.
TAL International Group, Inc. was set up in 1963 and based in New York, marketing on intermodal freight equipment leasing and maritime container management services. There are two segments in the company, Equipment Leasing and Equipment Trading. TAL International owns 17 offices in 11 countries and about 230 third party container facilities in 40 countries. As of December 31, 2013, the company’s fleet included 2 million TEU containers, open tops, flat racks, generator sets and chassis. In July 2016 the company merged with Triton Container International to form Triton International, the largest container leasing company with a market share of 26%.
The TAL scheme is also available in 40' HC.
- All New Tooling; corrugated sides
- Eight different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 1-magnet bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.