Swift Intermodal (faded) 53' HIGH CUBE 6-42-6 corrugated containers with Magnetic system. JTC # 535023
N Scale 1:160, JTC # 535023 SWIFT Intermodal 53' HIGH CUBE 6-42-6 corrugated containers with stackable Magnetic system. Scheme Specific Details and decorating.
Swift Intermodal, LLC was founded in 2010. It is a subsidiary of SWIFT TRANSPORTATION.
Its network spreads across the length and breadth of the US. Also, its network extends across the border to Mexico and Canada. The company has alliances with several rail carriers. The alliances help it access the Mexican and Canadian markets.
- All New Tooling; 6-42-6 corrugated sides
- 5 different doors and two fronts tooled to match prototype photos.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO 40' locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: magnets on bottom & metal top plates
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.