North American Chassis Pool Cooperative (SACP) 20' CHASSIS for 20' containers (Three Pack). JTC #122003
N Scale Three pack of 20' CHASSIS for 20' containers. North American Chassis Pool Cooperative (SACP). They are packaged with the same prototype scheme but with three different road numbers. These models contain conspicuity stripes. Landing gear, up and down positions included. Established 2012 to current. South Atlantic Consolidated Pool (SACP) marked.
NAPZ 172010, 172018, 172062 - January 2023 Release
These are models of fixed length 20' container chassis, used to haul 20' containers to their final destination. The wheel bogeys have two possible set places to model different possible weights of the load, and for loading. They are finely detailed, miniatures with scales frames and details, and detailed painting & printing.
- North American Prototype design with Gooseneck - All New Tooling
- IBC "PIN" holes for connection of 20' containers compatible with JTC standard
- Metal plates built into the frame to attract 20' container magnets (JTC standard).
- Precise printing as per prototype.
- 10 Lug wheel hubs, with rotating wheels
- Comes with 'Up' and 'Down' landing gear parts. (Jack stands or wheeled)
- Finely detailed separately applied mudflaps
- Simulated air system detail under side of wheel bogey
- Wheel bogey can be positioned differently. (Remove carefully and clean paint out of the holes before pushing together).
- 22+ hand assembled part connections