PACER (New Image) 53' HIGH CUBE 6-42-6 corrugated containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side. JTC # 535020
N Scale 1:160, JTC # 535020 PACER (New Image) 53' High Cube containers. 6-42-6 corrugated sides.
National distributors are HobbyTyme and Heartland Distributors.
PACER - Pacer Stacktrain is owned by transportation logistics company XPO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE: XPO) and provides wholesale intermodal transportation services in North America. The Pacer Stacktrain operations became part of XPO Logistics on March 31, 2014, when XPO acquired intermodal provider Pacer International.
History - Pacer International, Inc. was one of the largest freight transportation and logistics services companies in North America. Through long-term agreements with railroads such as Union Pacific Railroad, CSX, Canadian National Railroad, and several Mexican railroads, Pacer International has access to a 50,000-mile North American rail network that embraces most of the major population and commercial centers in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The company served regional, national, and global manufacturers and retailers, offering itself as a single source for all freight shipment and logistics support for its customers. Pacer International contracted with independent trucking contractors who control more than 700 trucks. The company's intermodal marketing operations were located in California, New Jersey, Tennessee, Illinois, and Ohio. In addition to its North American operations, Pacer International also operated as an international freight forwarder, an indirect ocean carrier, and a customs broker. The company served more than 1,000 clients internationally through 17 offices and approximately 100 agents. Pacer International was the largest provider of container intermodal rail service in North America that was not affiliated with a railroad.
- All New Tooling; 6-42-6 corrugated sides
- 5 different doors and two fronts tooled to match prototype photos.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO 40' locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: magnets on bottom & metal top plates
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.