ONE UETU(magenta)- JTC # 405324 40' Standard height (8'6") corrugated side steel containers
ONE UETU(magenta)- JTC # 405324 OCEAN NETWORK EXPRESS 40' Standard height (8'6") corrugated side steel containers; Painted 'Cherry Blossom Magenta' as per ONE.
UETU 410261-4 and UETU 414123-0 [ UES INTERNATIONAL lease units ]
Ocean Network Express (ONE), is a Japanese container shipping company that is headquartered in Singapore and Tokyo. It was formed in 2016 as a joint venture of the Japanese shipping companies Nippon Yusen Kaisha, Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, and K Line, inheriting the container shipping operations of its parent companies. As of 2017, it had a combined fleet size of 1.4 million TEU
Mar 22 2018
Ocean Network Express Pte. LTD (ONE) and Ocean Network Express North America selected Union Pacific to handle all intermodal shipments arriving on its container ships at U.S. West Coast ports beginning April 1, 2018. With a global fleet of more than 250 vessels, ONE was established by a merger of Japan’s three largest ocean carriers - MOL, NYK and K Line.
Under the new agreement, containers arriving or departing from U.S. West Coast ports will transfer between ONE vessels and Union Pacific trains at its on-dock and near dock facilities in Los Angeles and Long Beach, California. Union Pacific will also carry ONE shipments arriving at Pacific Northwest ports in Seattle and Tacoma, Washington.
Headquartered in Singapore, ONE offers an extensive liner network service portfolio covering more than 100 countries. Its North American Headquarters are located in Richmond, Virginia.
MAY 2020 - NEW BODY STYLE - The 40' Standard height (8.6") corrugated side steel containers; Available with multiple door and front variants. These Steel containers span from late 1970's to in service Today(2020), and have been the workhorse of the trade for many years.
- All New 40'Standard Height Tooling; Steel 'wave' or 'beveled' style corrugated containers.
- Multiple door end, front end and roof configurations.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations.
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate.
- Detailed printing as per photographs.
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and all Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.