NOL Neptune Orient Lines - 40' Standard height (8'6") corrugated side steel containers. JTC # 405343
NOL Neptune Orient Lines (NOSU) - JTC # 405343 40' Standard height (8'6") corrugated side steel containers;
December 1968, Neptune Orient Lines was started as Singapore's national shipping line. In the 1970s containerization was introduced. In 1975, NOL entered the Asia-Europe trade as part of the ACE consortium with partners OOCL, K Line, COSCO and Franco-Belgian Services.
In 1997, NOL acquired APL. Following the merger, the APL name was adopted as the public brand name.
In 2016 NOL was acquired by CMA CGM.
MAY 2020 - NEW BODY STYLE - The 40' Standard height (8.6") corrugated side steel containers; Available with multiple door and front variants. These Steel containers span from late 1970's to in service Today(2021), and have been the workhorse of the trade for many years.
- All New 40'Standard Height Tooling; Steel 'wave' or 'beveled' style corrugated containers.
- Multiple door end, front end and roof configurations.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations.
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate.
- Detailed printing as per photographs.
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and all Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.