NOL 40' Standard height (8'6") Smooth-side containers . JTC # 405658
NOL 40' Standard height (8'6") Smooth-side containers . JTC # 405658 Expected by Q1 2020.
December 1968, Neptune Orient Lines was started as Singapore's national shipping line. In the 1970s containerization was introduced. In 1975, NOL entered the Asia-Europe trade as part of the ACE consortium with partners OOCL, K Line, COSCO and Franco-Belgian Services. In 1997, NOL acquired APL. Following the merger, the APL name was adopted as the public brand name. In 2016 NOL was acquired by CMA CGM.
- All New Standard Height Tooling; 3-42-3 rib Panel side corrugated containers.
- Multiple door end, front end and roof configurations.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations.
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate.
- Detailed printing as per photographs.
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.