MSC 40' HIGH CUBE containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side. JTC # 405004 SOLD OUT
N Scale 1:160, JTC # 405004 SOLD OUT MSC 40' High Cube containers.
MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A. (MSC) is the world's second-largest shipping line in terms of container vessel capacity. As of the end of December 2014, MSC was operating 471 container vessels with an intake capacity of 2,435,000 twenty-foot equivalent units (TEU). The Geneva-headquartered company operates in all major ports of the world. MSC's most important port is Antwerp in Belgium. MSC Cruises is a division of the company focused on holiday cruises.
In February 2017 MSC purchased a 49% stake into Ignazio Messina & C. an Italian shipping Line founded in Genoa, Italy in 1929, and specialised in intra Mediterranean short sea, and Europe to East and West Africa routes. The company owns 8 Roll-on/roll-off vessels and a Terminal in Genoa port, on top of a container fleet of 65,000 teu.
20' MSC containers also available.
- All New Tooling; -42- corrugated sides
- Seven different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate. See document HERE
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.