MAXU (ex-Hyundai patch) - JTC # 405319 40' Standard height (8'6") corrugated side steel containers
MAXU (ex-Hyundai patch) - JTC # 405319 40' Standard height (8'6") corrugated side steel containers;
MAXU 460507-7 and MAXU 460506-1Maxu Containers Limited - was incorporated in 1985, HQ in Great Briton.
In 1991 the 12,343 TEU MAXU fleet was acquired by TEM (Textainer / TEX). Containers continue to carry the MAXU markings. MAXU container photos are often patch outs and second hand containers. These patch outs are from 2007 forward, you can see the Hyundai lettering bleeding through the patch..
MAY 2020 - NEW BODY STYLE - The 40' Standard height (8.6") corrugated side steel containers; Available with multiple door and front variants. These Steel containers span from late 1970's to in service Today(2020), and have been the workhorse of the trade for many years.
- All New 40'Standard Height Tooling; Steel 'wave' or 'beveled' style corrugated containers.
- Multiple door end, front end and roof configurations.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations.
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate.
- Detailed printing as per photographs.
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and all Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.