Matson 53' HIGH CUBE 8-55-8 corrugated containers. JTC # 537011
N Scale 1:160, JTC # 537011 Matson 53' HIGH CUBE 8-55-8 corrugated containers, 2 side vents, vertical 9 rib front, 1-3-1 rear door with stackable Magnetic system. Scheme Specific Details and decorating.
Matson, Inc. is a U.S. owned and operated transportation services company founded in 1882. Matson, Inc.'s subsidiary Matson Navigation Company provides ocean shipping services across the Pacific to Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Micronesia, the South Pacific, China and Japan
- All New 8-55-8 container series with scheme specific tooling for placard placements on the sides, doors and front. Includes doc box and GPS unit when appropriate.
- Multiple door end, front end and roof configurations.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations.
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate.
- Detailed printing as per photographs.
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and all Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.