K-Line 40' High cube 6 unit Reefer Set (Daikin unit up) JTC# 405619
1:160 N scale K Line 6 unit reefer set
KLFU 595738-4, 595742-4, 595800-9, 595744-5, 595753-2, 595788-8
Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha, Ltd. is a Japanese transportation company. It is the fourteenth largest container transportation and shipping company in the world. In 2017, K Line, Nippon Yusen (NYK) and Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MOL) announced that they would merge and jointly operate their global container shipping services as Ocean Network Express (ONE).
Mitsui OSK Lines, Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha, and Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha agreed to merge their container shipping business via establishing a completely new joint venture company. The integration included their overseas terminal activities. The new joint venture company operating under the name "Ocean Network Express" from 1st of April 2018, has the holding company office in Tokyo, global headquarters in Singapore and regional headquarters in United Kingdom (London), United States (Richmond, VA), Hong Kong, and Brazil (Sao Paulo).
- Scheme specific tooling
- 8 different prototype refrigeration units
- 4 different prototype doors
- 5 different prototype body styles
- Metal and magnetic connection for stacking
- Metal inside of front reefer unit for genset modeling
- New prototype bottom with exposed rib support beams
- Separately applied metal fan cover
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO 40' locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: magnets on bottom & metal top plates
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.
- Packaging can be used for long term storage