JB HUNT Gray (Ocean Service Container) 53' HIGH CUBE 6-42-6 corrugated containers with Magnetic system. JTC # 535028 (single)
N Scale 1:160, JTC # 535028 is a single unit, JB HUNT Gray (Ocean Service Container) 53' HIGH CUBE 6-42-6 corrugated containers with stackable Magnetic system. Scheme Specific Details and decorating. JTC has tooled the prototypical correct front for this unit on the correct 6-42-6 body. Scheme specific molding and detailed printing.
J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. is a transportation and logistics company based in Lowell, Arkansas. J.B. Hunt was founded by Johnnie Bryan Hunt and Johnelle Hunt in Arkansas on August 10, 1961. By 1983, J.B. Hunt had grown into the 80th largest trucking firm in the U.S.
In 1989, J.B. Hunt Transport began partnering with railroads to offer intermodal service. The initial railroad partnership was with the former Santa Fe Railway, now BNSF has since grown to other Class I railroads including Norfolk Southern, CSX, CN and KCS. About two-thirds of the company's revenues and profits come from intermodal.
The company introduced a dedicated service in 1993.
In 2007, Matson and J. B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. Partner in New Guaranteed China - Long Beach Express Service Products.
In 2019, One of the largest overland freight transport providers in the US, JB Hunt, entered the freight forwarding sector after receiving an NVOCC license from the Federal Maritime Commission (FMC).
JB Hunt was awarded its non-vessel operating common carrier license and the FMC ocean transport intermediaries (OTI) database lists JB Hunt as an authorized NVOCC with its license due for renewal on 30 September 2022. A non-vessel operating common carrier (NVOCC) is an ocean carrier that handles freight without operating ships. NVOCC companies are licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission,
- All New Tooling; Correct for this JB HUNT container, Correct front on a 6-42-6 corrugated sides body.
- 5 different doors and two fronts tooled to match prototype photos.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO 40' locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: magnets on bottom & metal top plates
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.