JB HUNT 3-pack Set #1 - 53' HIGH CUBE 8-55-8 corrugated containers with stackable Magnetic system. JTC # 537119
N Scale 1:160, JTC # 537119. - JB HUNT 3-pack - 53' HIGH CUBE 8-55-8 corrugated containers with stackable Magnetic system. Scheme Specific Details and decorating.
NEW SCHEME - Large Logos on sides, with 'Intermodal' lettering. GPS unit on front.
SET # 1
- 0-6-0 Front with two Hazard placards, document box, and with GPS device.
- 1-3-1 Doors (parallel handles) with two Hazard placards.
- Scheme specific sides with Two hazard placards and two outer vents
J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. is a transportation and logistics company based in Lowell, Arkansas. J.B. Hunt was founded by Johnnie Bryan Hunt and Johnelle Hunt in Arkansas on August 10, 1961. By 1983, J.B. Hunt had grown into the 80th largest trucking firm in the U.S.
In 1989, J.B. Hunt Transport began partnering with railroads to offer intermodal service. The initial railroad partnership was with the former Santa Fe Railway, now BNSF has since grown to other Class I railroads including Norfolk Southern, CSX, CN and KCS. About two-thirds of the company's revenues and profits come from intermodal.
The company introduced a dedicated service in 1993.
- All New Tooling; 8-55-8 corrugated sides
- different doors and fronts tooled to match prototype photos.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO 40' locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: magnets on bottom & metal top plates
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.