JAPAN LINE 40' Standard height (8'6") Smooth-side containers . JTC # 405659
NOL 40' Standard height (8'6") Smooth-side containers . JTC # 405659 Expected by Q1 2020.
Japan Line, Ltd. was created in 1964 by the merger of Nitto Shosen and Daido Kaiun, and by the 1970s it operated 5 combination carriers, 2 full container ships, and 1 reefer carrier. In 1989 Japan Line was acquired by Yamashita-Shinnihon Steamship Company, Ltd. (YSL), the two companies merging to become Navix Line. Navix Line virtually withdrew from the container service sector in 1991. Navix in turn merged with Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. (MOL) in 1999.
- All New Standard Height Tooling; 3-42-3 rib Panel side corrugated containers.
- Multiple door end, front end and roof configurations.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations.
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate.
- Detailed printing as per photographs.
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.