Interfresh and ITEL scheme 40' HC Reefer Set (5 reefers, 1 power generator) JTC# 406514
Interfresh and ITEL scheme specific tooling for the reefer and K Line power generator unit. The six pack contains 3 Interfresh reefer units, 2 ITEL reefer units all different reefer numbers and single K Line power unit number.
1 - 40' HC Power pack KPPO 400033
3 - TOLU 40' HC Reefer containers
2 - ITLU 40' HC Reefer containers
ITEL Founded Early 1980’s. In 1987 purchased container division of FLEXI-VAN. 1988 took over the marine container business of XTRA Corp. In 1990 ITEL sold its intermodal (ship, rail and truck) container-leasing business to GE Capital.
Interfresh is a leading supplier of fresh fruits and vegetables that serves foodservice and retail customers throughout the country, as well as other wholesale suppliers. The company offers a wide range of fresh produce, including citrus fruits, melons, and tomatoes, along with other fresh fruits and vegetables (including corn, asparagus, pineapple, yams, bell peppers, and cucumbers), that are sourced from around the world. It operates a distribution facility in the Los Angeles area. In addition to supplying fruits and vegetables, Interfresh offers cold storage and ripening services. CEO Craig Smith and president Chris Puentes started the company in 1987.
Today, Interfresh services customers from facilities and sales offices in San Diego, Orange, La Quinta, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Walnut Creek, California as well as Dallas, Texas. These additional strategic expansions have broadened our reach, increased our product offering and allowed us to provide consistent service 52 weeks a year. Our global grower network ensures year-round shipping of the very best produce available. Customers benefit from our collaborative grower partnerships and our ability to meet almost any product request.
- Scheme specific tooling
- 8 different prototype refrigeration units
- 4 different prototype doors
- 5 different prototype body styles
- Metal and magnetic connection for stacking
- Metal inside of front reefer unit for genset modeling
- New prototype bottom with exposed rib support beams
- Separately applied metal fan cover
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO 40' locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: magnets on bottom & metal top plates
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.
- Packaging can be used for long term storage